The Society of Wildflowers Conference is a one-of-a-kind creative, restorative retreat for women. The immersive event is designed to provide access to dynamic mindset shifts and radical self-acceptance. This is achieved through gentle, therapeutic education and coaching, inspiring creative wellness workshops, healing and restorative classes for the mind, body and spirit, and expertly planned parties and social excursions amid a like-minded community of safe and supportive women.
Introductory pricing for this ticket is guaranteed until September 15, 2023.
See our complete Event Itinerary for daily schedules
- Register for all offered Workshops and Classes
- All supplies and materials are included
- Breakfast and lunch daily July 18-20
- California Dreamin' Welcome Dinner Party
- Professional photography for event
- Professional sunset photos on the beach
- Guided photo tour of Downtown Laguna
- Free transportation on Laguna Beach Trolley
- Shopping in our Artisan Marketplace
- Invite to book signings, Author meet and greets
- Free Popsicles at The Art Hotel
- Meet and Engage with Sponsors and Influencers
- Invites to offsite events hosted by Sponsors
- Swag Bag valued at over $500
- Games, Prizes and Giveaways
- Map of Laguna, Hot Spots and Hidden Gems
- Local navigation assistance and discounts
- Annual Membership in Society of Wildflowers
HOW TO REGISTER FOR WORKSHOPS
Final schedule and complete class details will be published and opened for registration on September 1, 2023. Sign-ups will be offered through our registration app, emailed to all ticket holders in advance. Registration is offered on a first come, first served basis.
ADDITIONAL COSTS, UPGRADE YOUR STAY
Customize the California summer vacation of your dreams with our optional paid upgrades. Catch the sunset over the ocean with the new friends you'll make at local meetups. Join a field trip to famous local California attractions or enjoy a shopping excursion, featuring the best retail Orange County has to offer.
Ride rollercoasters and snap a pic with Mickey and Minnie on one of our shuttled, guided excursions to Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. Create memories to last a lifetime with a ticket to an immersive night of art, food, wine and a world-renowned show at Festival of the Arts with Pageant of the Masters.
Please review the full details of each offering. Some tickets include meals, some offer self-pay dining at the attraction.
Please send any questions before purchasing our optional upgrades, to email@example.com.
- Planned dinners TBA, (Avg. $25-50 each)
- Special Field Trips with Dining, TBA
- Excursion to Disneyland+Disney's CA Adventure
- Excursion to Festival of Arts+Pageant of the Masters
- Meals/incidentals for excursions are self-paid, unless stated in writing
The California lifestyle beckons you to soak up some restorative "Vitamin Sea". Summertime in Laguna Beach is energetically rejuvenating; filled with art, music, night life, unique events and activities.
Onsite accommodations are offered at a special conference rate; please note that hotel accommodations are not included in your conference ticket price. Request a roommate or place a complimentary hold on a room for 24 hours on our ticketing page. Special conference rates are guaranteed until 10/1/23.
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND OUR REFUND POLICY
Please thoroughly review our Inclusivity Policy, complete Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer and our detailed Refund Policy, located at the bottom of our home page, before purchasing tickets or outings from this site. Your purchase signifies your agreement to these policies, terms and conditions. We reserve the right to modify any portion of this event, and to refuse access to the event at our discretion.
We encourage you to join our mailing list to stay apprised of developments. This event is anticipated to sell out. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our waitlist or with any questions about the event or accommodations.